Friday, February 20, 2009

Tutorial/FoTD: 15-minutes look


My "rush" look! :D

Step 1: Apply concealer in patting motion.
(I used Laura Mercier Secret camouflage in SC-5)

Step 2: Apply Liquid Foundation
(I used L'Oreal True Match in Nude Beige and my Suesh stippling brush)

Step 3: Set the concealer and the liquid foundation with powder
(Used: Ellana Minerals Intensive Foundation in Caramel Latte)

Step 4: Line your upper lashline
(Used: Coastal Scents Gel Liner in True Black)

Step 5 (Optional): To make the eyes look bigger, apply a shimmery eyeshadow in the tear duct? (not actually the tear duct itself, uhh)
(Used: NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in Queen)

Step 6: Line the waterline with white eyeliner to open those eyes (and to look awake! :p)
(Used: Splash pencil eyeliner in White)

Step 7: Curl your lashes and Put mascara on
(Used: Bobbi Brown Eyelash curler and L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara)

Step 8: Groom and shape your eyebrows
(Used: Ever Bilena brow pencil in Brown, Bobbi Brown Brow Kit in Sable and Mahogany and MAC brow gel in Clear)

Step 9: For a natural look I usually use Lip and Cheek stain. Blend it in your cheeks
(Used: Ellana Minerals Lip and Cheek stain in Amethyst)

Step 10: Moisturize those lips with balm. Then pat some lip stain in your lips.
(Used: Ilog Maria lip balm and Lip and Cheek stain in Amethyst
Optional: I also lined my lips. Used: NARS in Jilted Love)


Optional: If you have extra time left (like yesterday, I have extra 10mins! :p Put some falsies and contour your face.)

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! If you want to find idol's account on instagram, please visit desksta

    ReplyDelete