Friday, May 28, 2010

And just when I promised to blog more.

I'm sorry for not posting anything for the past week, I was rushed at the hopspital last May 21st because of a severe abdominal pain. We decided to take m gall bladder out after 2 years. I was sent ath the hospital at around 9pm? and was sent at the operating room by 12mn. By 6am, I was already in my room to recover. Was discharged last 24th and doing well at the time. :)

I'm okay na though. :) And will be reviewing MUFE's eyebrow corrector in an hour, I just need a little rest away from the laptop. :) By the way, if ever you guys want me to review a MUFE product or interview a MUFE makeup artist, please do email me here: carlagumin@gmail.com with questions and I'll gladly answer. :D

Thanks girls.

BTW, I'M 5 weeks pregnant. =)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this post had both good and bad news in one! I'm glad you're okay, and I hope you recover perfectly well. :) Congratulations on your pregnancy!

    I am doing my thesis (hopefully) on makeup and makeup artists, so if you don't mind I'll save your e-mail address in case I need to interview you..would that be okay? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissy. thank you. :) sure, no prob. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, congratulations. :) and i hope you get well soon. wasn't it risky to have the operation while pregnant? anyway, looking forward for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, thank you. :) it was! I was on IV the whole time for the baby to survive the surgery. But fortunately, God was with us, that I didnt experience bleeding or spotting. Hopefully the baby is well. I will post the review tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete