Sunday, June 26, 2011

REVIEW: Nichido Loose Powder

The next few posts coming is about Inexpensive makeups that works. :)

NICHIDO Loose Powder in So Natural










When I was building my kit for building my portfolio, I would scout the internet and talk to my mentors on what inexpensive products that I can use for Xdeals. I then came to this loose powder, which I saw one of our teachers in mufe use. Although I have bought different loose powders, I keep on coming back to this.

Pros:
- Inexpensive for less than Php 200.00
- Blends really well
- easy to access
- For a person like me that have a skin asthma, it didnt made my allergies go crazy.
- 25grams of product that is cheap and works well!
- Sturdy packaging
- Photogenic

Cons:
- For travelling, this is quite bulky to bring around.
- It's not as finely milled as the other loose powders in the market

Repurchase: Yes!

This comes with a sponge in it, but I throw it. I use a brush for this one. BUT a puff is still the best for applying loose powders.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment