Last October 22 of this current year, our team (JPEG) had a openshoot for the photographers here in Laguna. It wasn't the biggest but it turned out so well, that I heard some photographers are asking when is our next project.
My job is to do Aica and Gracee's makeup since they're close to my house (and they are my friends personally). We started the makeup around 7am and finished around 830am.
The venue is in Sunken Garden Muntinlupa. If you see it in person, you would not ever think that it would look good in the photos. Haha. But Im glad, despite the lack of comfort rooms and the intense heat, everyone enjoyed it.
Aica's peg was a forest fairy. I did her head dress below from fake flowers found in Daiso. and just attached it to a piece of styrofoam. (I used that shampoo cap for babies).
To achieve this look:
1. I prepped her face with Smashbox Photofinish Primer to keep the makeup from melting. Then my foundation routine. I used James Cooper cream foundation in CF05, and set it with Ben Nye's Neutral setting powder.
2. Primed her lids with MAC Prep + Prime in Medium and her lips with Carmex Lipbalm (which I'm addicted to!)
3. On her lids, I used a soft gold color from MAC (Flip, from BBR collection).
4. To add depth to the gold, I used a little bronze color on the crease (MAC Amber Lights)
5. With a blending brush (MAC 217) I put some lime green in the outer crease.
6. Took a deeper green (from the 88 palette) and deepen the eyelook.
7. To highlight her browbone, I used a light gold with high frost using foiling method to intensify the color (NYX Chrome Eyeshadow in Queen)
8. I lined her eyes and put some fake lashes on. I also did her brows.
9. On her cheeks and temples, I used a mix of bright green eyeshadow, NYX Queen and ELF Bronzed blush to achieve that almost elfish skin.
10. Contoured with Ben Nye's Powder Rouge in Contour 2.
11. For the lips, I used a Lancome lipcolor with a slight golden shimmers in it and topped it off with ELF Bronzed blush again.
Now, Gracee is a glamour vampire.
2. Primed her lids with MAC Prep+Prime in Medium
3. On her lids and brow bone, I used MAC Vanilla. I used matte colors on her look for an authentic tired eyes.
4. On the crease, I put a violet color eyeshadow first, then topped of with a red and a little pink, and bring the red violet color down to her lower lashline.
5. Lined her eyes and put some fake lashes on.
6. For the lip color, I used a cream based product from ben nye in black, and topped it with a bright red cream color.
7. Contoured her cheeks with a grey eyeshadow.
I know halloween is over, but I hope someone will find this (still) helpful. :)