A light textured cream to wear on the eyes as an undercoat to eye makeup. Primes the lids. Smooths textures, neutralizes lid colour. Use under eye shadow, pigments, paints and concealers.
- The texture is so smooth and somehow like butter, it goes on well on my dry lids.
- My eye make up stayed put (8 hours)
- A little goes a long way
- Price! For 1050Php, get a paintpot instead
- Container! It's freaking small.
- This wouldn't work on oily lids because of the "butter" consistency. IMO
- I got teary eyed, and the colors in the inner part of the eye (tear-duct) was erased. as in, no trace that there's been a primer or lid color.
I give it 3 out of 5.
Get paintpot instead. :p