I have this for quite a while, and I've been using this more than my MAC Studio Fix.
Here's my two cents about this foundation
(im doing this review, base on personal experience, and what I experience from school when using this foundation)
1. It's full coverage. You need so little of this! Sometimes, I can save some concealer since this will cover up everything. :)
2. It looks soooo natural! I'll try to post a picture for reference (I'll post it this afternoon if I'm in the mood to play with makeup.)
3. This is the best part for me since I really love cuddling with my baby! IT DOESNT STAIN YOUR CLOTHES!! :) Unlike my MAC which sticks on everything even if I set it right!
1. The price! It's Php 1950 if my memory serves me right.
2. It sets quickly.
3. Hard to blend when used without a primer.
(FOR REFERENCE AGAIN, my skin is combination-dry. So, I dont pretty much have trouble on it creasing or my face being oily.)
Since this sets quickly, act fast! This works better with a Flat Foundation brush than the stippling brush. Of course, with the Flat foundation brush you'll get streaks, so to aid this: even out the application with a sponge. :)
Will I buy it again? YES! because I love it so much. :) This MIGHT be my hg foundation. :)