Friday, February 5, 2010

FoTD: Smokey Cat Eyes and Bright Bold Pink lips.

I'm still alive, trying to do reviews as much as I can. And I should post them as soon as my schedule loosen a bit. :)

My inspiration is Katy Perry! I love her. She can make me drop anything I'm doing just to watch her sing and dance. I have a fair obsession with strange and cute girls (Katy Perry, Pink, Lady Gaga, Alanis Morissette, Lily Allen and Lenka are my faves!). I think I can wear this out on a party. I'm always make sure I put my best lipstick on, and hotpink is my favorite right now. I found one in MUFE during summer class, too bad it's really hard to get that shade. :(



Anyway, my skin is starting to feel great lately. Thanks to that chinese cream my aunt gave me! I'm not joking when I said it's as smooth as my daughter's skin. Even some of my dark spots starts to whiten a bit. :) Good year, good year. :)

4 comments: