Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bronzed Look for the super rainy days

I, personally love the bed weather. I seriously can curl up in a ball and sleep all day. But I hate going out with this kind of weather. One of the pet peeves I have is wet footwear. Haha. I hate it so much. And since sun wouldn't show even for a while I decided to bring out my favorite, Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Bronze and did my makeup.

Tried curling my hair but it failed miserably. :)) Seriously no curling mousse or hairspray will hold my stubborn hair.


PRODUCTS used:
MAC Face and Body Foundation in C3
Nichido Loose Powder in So Natural
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35
MAC Studio Fix Powder foundation in NC45 to contour
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze
MAC Woodwinked (lids)
MAC Espresso (crease)
MAC Espresso mized with Carbon (outer v)
MAC Vanilla (highlight)
MAC Too Dolly mixed with Aquadisiac (lowerlash)
KATE Gel liner in Black
False Lashes from Divisoria (only php25 pesos!)
Ever Bilena eyeliner in black
Bobbi Brown Brow Kit in Sable and Mahogany
NARS Orgasm
Ever Bilena Pro Longwear Lipstick in Cherish
Smashbox Lipgloss in Illume

Hope you like it. Will do a drugstore brand version soon!
What are your pick-me up makeup look? I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment