Friday, August 5, 2011

Nichido Minerals Spot Concealer, a dupe for MAC Chromagraphic Liner?

I was rushing to the mall before a photoshoot for a friend when I came across this product and it reminded me so much of the MAC Chromagraphic Pencil. So I went ahead and bought it just to see if this can be a dupe for my beloved MAC Chromagraphic Pencil.


Product info


Swatch.
Obviously this one runs over the pink undertone.

MAC Chromagraphic Liner (top)
Nichido Spot Concealer (under)
Swatch comparison

So is it a dupe?
As a concealer, it's okay .. if only it's yellow undertone but it is pink. The texture is okay and blendable. And it conceals a small pimple well.
The pencil is not as creamy as the Chromagraphic but wouldn't tug your skin.
As a nude liner? I dont know if it works as well. Because on me, it made my (very) sensitive eyes irritated. I was tearing up the whole day and my eyes turned bright red which doesn't happen with the Chromagraphic Liner. So I suggest trying it first. :)
This last longer than the Chromagraphic because of it's texture. Chromagraphic being creamy slides off real easily.
For Php139.00 it's an okay product. But please try it on your waterline first to avoid being irritated by the product. :)

Will I buy it again? No. I'm satisfied with my Chromagraphic Liners and I dont think I will finish them up sooner. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment