Vegas Volt in NC35
Amplified Formula.. Very creamy and easy to apply.
Bright Coral lipstick
1. Since the formula is amplified, it is creamy and easy to apply.
2. Coral and morena skin tones are bestfriends. I really like corals for morena girls. They look so sexy yet soft with it.
3. Opaque. I had trouble with Creme Cup but this one is so opaque. I <3 it.
4. Doesnt make me look old unlike other bright lipsticks can do.
1. Staying power is so-so.
1. Can be expensive for someone in a budget.
2. If you tend to lick your lips, you're not gonna like it. hahaha. I have this thing with anything but matte that I like to "taste" the lipstick and end up regretting it. :))
3. Smell. Im not a fan of the vanilla scent, especially in the morning. (Am I the only one who have that? I always have stomach aches in the morning even after breakfast. It goes away by lunch though. As in ALWAYS. Pagaalis lang. haha. Weird.)
Will I repurchase? Uhhh.. Who knows. :)) But Im not sure whether I'll abuse it that much because I only wear petroleum jelly on my lips whenever I go out with my kids, which is about 95% of the time.