Tuesday, July 26, 2011

MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick

A quick review for MAC's Vegas Volt Lipstick. :) I've been building my lipstick collection this year and I usually have reds and pinks. But I want to add some colors to my ever growing collection, and just in time, Ive been wanting to try a coral lipstick.

Vegas Volt in NC35

Amplified Formula.. Very creamy and easy to apply.

Bright Coral lipstick

Swatch

PRO:
1. Since the formula is amplified, it is creamy and easy to apply.
2. Coral and morena skin tones are bestfriends. I really like corals for morena girls. They look so sexy yet soft with it.
3. Opaque. I had trouble with Creme Cup but this one is so opaque. I <3 it.
4. Doesnt make me look old unlike other bright lipsticks can do.

Neutral:
1. Staying power is so-so.

CONs:
1. Can be expensive for someone in a budget.
2. If you tend to lick your lips, you're not gonna like it. hahaha. I have this thing with anything but matte that I like to "taste" the lipstick and end up regretting it. :))
3. Smell. Im not a fan of the vanilla scent, especially in the morning. (Am I the only one who have that? I always have stomach aches in the morning even after breakfast. It goes away by lunch though. As in ALWAYS. Pagaalis lang. haha. Weird.)

Will I repurchase? Uhhh.. Who knows. :)) But Im not sure whether I'll abuse it that much because I only wear petroleum jelly on my lips whenever I go out with my kids, which is about 95% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment