Saturday, August 13, 2011

July Favorites -- a little late!

I forgot I had these photos until I was cleaning my folders... So I thought still show you guys what's my July Favorites. :)

Face Products.

MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark. Setting your foundation and concealer without added color.
MAC Face and Body Foundation. Light-weight foundation for everyday use.
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC35. I have nothing left to say about this but AMAZING.

Eye Products.

MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked. A beautiful lid color.
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour. Although I still have a lot in my Bobbi Brown Brow Kit, I'm looking for another one that's budget friendly.
Maybelline Magnum Mascara. Volumize and Lengthens my lashes in just three coats.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze. A glowing bronzer giving you a nice beachy ready glow sans the sun.

Lip Products.

NYX Round Lipstick in Perfect. Inexpensive nude color for everyday.
Etude House AutoLipliner in 03. Im in love with this.

Brushes.

MAC 109. Havent use this for foundation yet but I love it for contouring.
MAC 217. A multi-tasking brush. I love it for blending and putting crease color.
MAC 266. My forever brow brush. I have a hard time doing my brows without this one.
Shawill Eyeliner brush. This came with 2 other brushes, and I just love how precise the lines are. And it's way cheap than MAC 210!

So that's it.
What's your current favorites?

2 comments:

  1. I love your selection! I wanna try that In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! I'll be posting a review about it soon comparing it to the Bobbi Brown brow kit, and I must tell you, it comes real close. :) Please watch out for that. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete