Friday, September 16, 2011

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review and Swatches


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream.

The first time I saw swatches online, I did not like it all, just because they looked so drying. But curiosity got me, that after months of just looking, I end up buying it. And oh boy was I happy that I bought one (or two. haha)

Price:
Php 310.00 at Pampered Beauty
(Small review on the seller: Very prompt and has a lot of patience with me inquiring about their stuffs. Had an easy transaction with them! And their products are cheaper than most multiply seller.)

Packaging:
The packaging is so amazing. I was sold by the matte cap actually. Haha.
It also looks sturdy.

Applicator:
It's doe foor applicator made applying the lip cream so much better and less messy. I think it's okay if you're using this on yourself, but if you're using it on a client or someone else, you might want to swipe some into a metal palette or at the back of your sanitized hand, then use a lip brush.

Pros:
- Inexpensive yet it is a great product
- Matte without really drying your lips.
- Easy to apply
- Has a decent wear. Mine lasted for 4 hours with a drink or two.
- Two swipes and you get an opaque finish.
-Lots of colors to choose from, so women of color can find something that will flatter their skintone.
-Easily accessible through multiply resellers.

Cons:
-Can emphasize dryness, so put lip balm first and exfoliate!
-For makeup artist and hygiene freaks, the doe foot applicator can be bothersome.
-Since resellers get this from states, there would be limited stocks.

***
Anyways, Im trying something out with the images. This may or may not be permanent, we'll see though. This takes sooo much time actually. haha.
I hope you like it. :) Good day girls. =)

2 comments:

  1. great review! I've been wanting to buy NYX soft matte lip cream. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay will try these! I'm excited cos we finally have Ulta here in my city and they sell Nyx products. I don't have to buy them online anymore. :D

    ReplyDelete