Friday, September 30, 2011

RECENT WORKS :)

 Client: LA and Danielle.
Young love! Bongga sila, I love them. Haha. Ang loving ni girl at ang sweet naman ni groom! :)
Although, I had a problem with her foundation from the first try. It turned so dark! I discovered she's acidic. :D She told me that that's her always concern with makeup, her foundation is too dark. And was glad I know I how to correct it. I love you both, and best wishes!


 Portfolio Shoot for Fall Trend
Modelling by Aica Tizon
Photographed by Jomari Ayala

I love this girl's lip and eyes!! Sarap lang makeupan ni Ate swear! Love you Aiking! I'll see you this 22nd!

 Client: Janeene Martha Sayao

For her photoshoot for the campaign of their pageant, Elite 2011 in De La Salle Dasma. Yes, that's my client not Beyonce. Bongga din to si Ate, sinasapian ni Beyonce! She won 2nd runner up (I was her MUA din at the pageant). Congrats Neen! :)

And last, this is for the teaser for our promotional ad for an openshoot. :)
Photographed and Post-processed by the Maestro Carlo Magno.

For more of this set, please go to my online portfolio:
HTTP://MAKEUPBYCARLA.MULTIPLY.COM

thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment